Things don’t always go according to plan in life, or in business. Events such as sudden changes in market conditions and unforeseen disruption to business can even challenge the long-term viability of your company. When this happens, knowing how to manage the crisis and steer the business back to profitability requires a focus and skillset that is different to general business management.
We can deliver solutions that are specifically tailored to your unique circumstances and help you turn adversity into opportunity.
Business planning & strategy
Corporate Matters can help your company solve complex financial problems and develop and implement plans for financial success.
- Cost saving strategies
- Expense reduction cash flow simulations
- Tactful negotiation experience with lenders, lessors, and vendors
Whether your company is struggling to make payroll or simply looking to increase cash reserves, all businesses can benefit from reducing their expenses. Our team applies years of business experience to help identify which costs you could curtail. Additionally, we are confident in our ability to negotiate payment and contract terms in a way that will be most advantageous to your business relationships.
Corporate restructuring and insolvency
We offer corporate restructuring and recovery services to companies that are experiencing financial difficulties, that seek to improve and streamline performance or create a viable exit strategy. Each scenario requires a tailored approach and a variety of case-specific professional skills. At Corporate Matters, we give you the attention you need and the specialized service you deserve to understand your options and leverage the best possible solution.
Our team possesses deep knowledge and practical experience in:
- Financial turnaround analysis and consulting
- Chapter 11 administration
- Preparation of Schedules, Statement of Financial Affairs
- Monthly operating reports and reliable financial reporting
- Chapter 11 plan development and implementation
- Litigation support
- Court-appointed receiverships
- Financial forensic analysis
- Expert witness testimony
- Preference payment analysis
- Chapter 11 Trustee support
- Chief Restructuring Officer